founded by Howard Singer, has supplied schools, nursing
homes, religious, and commercial institutions in New
jersey and New York with professional strength cleaning
products and services since 1963.
many years of steady growth, Brad Singer, Howard's
son, joined the company as Vice President in 1989.
- Brad launched two new divisions targeting the gaming
industry and food service chains. The companies' growth
and recognition of EISCO enabled them to receive a
license from the Casino Control Commission.
- EISCO, successfully opened their first professional
sports team in Philadelphia, and another division
was formed - the Sports Division. Eisco established
a following and sold to over 80% of Major and Minor
league baseball. The sports division now sells to
professional sports teams, colleges and universities
across the country.
- With the success of the sports division, EISCO launched
a retail flagship product, Clubhouse Kit, introducing
an easy way for teams to purchase all their needs
in retail packaging
- Clubhouse Kit was written up in the Wall Street
Journal as well as featured in CNBC.
- EISCO's growth eventually caught the attention of
a large supplier looking to get into the janitorial
business and in 2014 the company was acquired.
- In 1963 EISCO began with commitment to its customers,
and as a result, EISCO returned to its roots and in
November of 2017 relaunched as Eastern Janitorial
Supply Company with Brad Singer as President